Did I hear someone say healthy brownie?
No flour. No eggs. No milk. No baking.
Well here it goes…
Serves 6-12 | Time needed ~ 20min
For the base:
2 dl walnuts
2 dl pitted, fresh dates
1/2 dl cocoa
1 tbsp peanut butter
A pinch of salt
Some drops of water
For the frosting:
1 mature avocado
Seeds from one dried vanilla fruit
3 tbsp honey
1 tbsp coconut oil
3 tbsp cocoa
- Put the walnuts in a food processor and pulse until they are crumbled.
- Add all of the other ingredients and mix until well combines (be sure to use a mini pinch of salt).
- Press the batter in any cake form with straight edges and you do not have to fill up the whole form. The cake- base should be about 1,5 cm thick.
- Freeze until the frosting is done.
- Mix all ingredients in a food processor until entirely smooth.
- Take the cake base out of the freezer and spread the frosting on top of it.
- Freeze or refrigerate so that the frosting sets.
- Cut into 12 small or 6 bigger pieces.
- Decorate with your choice.
Originally found: http://www.mittgronakok.se/2012/09/raw-brownies.html