You love pizza, you are hungry, but you don’t want to waste time for preparing pizza dough? Then I have the solution for you! A pastry pizza with cherry tomatoes and herder’s cheese. It goes very fast and tastes delicious.
Serves 2 | Time needed ~ 45 min
1 pack puff pastry
100 g creme fraiche
2 tbsp pesto rosso
1 tbsp majoram
1 tbsp thyme
1 tbsp oregano
250 g cherry tomatoes
250 g herder’s cheese
50 g black olives
salt & pepper to taste
- Roll out the puff pastry on a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper.
- Mix the crème fraiche and pesto rosso in a bowl (I used self-made pesto rosso, but you can use the bought one as well) and spread it over the puff pastry.
- Sprinkle the majoram, thyme and oregano on top.
- Spread the washed tomatoes, herder’s cheese and black olives over the puff pastry and taste with salt and pepper.
- Bake the pizza in a pre-heated oven for approx. 25 min at 220 °C.
- Enjoy with a salad.